- UPCOMING EVENTS
- View Calendar
- Friday, March 8th 2019:
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm K of C Fish Fry.
St. Patrick Knights of Columbus Council 1782 Fish Fry. Ends April 12th 2019
- See Fish Fry for details.
- November 17th 2018:
5:00 pm in Makley Hall. Free Soup Supper
6:00 pm at St. Patrick Church. Free Concert
All are welcome! Any age, music talent, lets share God's gift of music with one another!
- November 10th & 11th 2018:
Land of Peace-helping the mission
Land of Peace is a nonprofit organization representing Jerusalem Christian Families scheduled to visit the church Nov 10-11, 2018, regarding selling religious articles from the Holy Land.
Land of Peace is a nonprofit organization with the mission of helping and supporting Christian families in the Holy Land through the Patriarch of Jerusalem. When anyone purchases handmade arts they help our mission and help the Christians in the Holy Land.
In 1920 the Christian population in the Holy Land was 80%; today it is less than 2%. With the parish support and the parishioner's generosity we are able to help our brothers and sisters to live in Jesus land of birth.
LAND OF PEACE'S GOAL IS TO BUILD A CHARITY HOSPITAL IN THE HOLY LAND
- To donate on line and for more information please visit our website: www.landofpeace.org
- November 10th 2018:
UNBOUND: FREEDOM IN CHRIST SEMINAR
4:00 pm at St. Patrick Church. Find the freedom God intends for you! Do you find yourself struggling with the same sin time after time, stuck in your spiritual growth, struggling with forgiveness or bound by negative patterns of thinking? The Unbound: Freedom in Christ Seminar will present 5 keys to greater freedom in your life - Repentance & Faith, Forgiveness, Renunciation, Authority and The Father's Blessing.
The seminar is Saturday, November 10th from 8:00am - 4:00pm at St. Patrick Church - 328 E Patterson Ave, Bellefontaine, OH. It is presented by the Unbound Team here at St. Patrick's Church with some live talks and some talks on DVD by Neal Lozano, the creator of the Unbound Model. Prayer opportunities will also be provided throughout the day. Breakfast snacks and lunch will be provided. The cost is a donation.
- To register visit https://unbound-logancounty.eventbrite.com.
- For more information contact Carrie Kline at Unbound.LoganCounty@gmail.com or at (937) 935-8188.
- November 3rd 2018:
Men's Gp: Love is Sacrificial
7:00 am in Makley Hall RCIA Room. • See the data that living in union with Christ provides us the grace to overcome the challenges to remain faithful to love. • Learn some of the challenges to love - both internal (fallen reward system) and external (fallen world). • Have a forthright discussion about the need to take our spiritual lives up a notch. If we want to be victorious in our battle over the bride, we must receive the grace to do it.
- October 27th 2018:
Makley Hall 7:00 am Men's Gp: Week 9: Love is Unconditional
• See the research relating to the “dark side” of technology: it frequently leads to isolation, which is a major issue for our youth. • See the amazing science behind our ability to use other people to expand beyond ourselves. • We need to spend more time with people than technology! • How much time do you spend on technology at home? How can you get it under control?
- October 20th & 27th 2018:
"The Truth of America's Founding - Your Heritage and Mine" Seminar
Presented by Institute on the Constitution
Where: Saint Patrick Parish, Makley Hall, 316 E. Patterson, Bellefontaine, Oh 43311
When: Sat. Oct. 20 & Sat Oct 27, 2018 at 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
(Doors open at 8:00 am)
Cost: Material $40 per Person or per Family. Half Price for Students ($20 each).
Seminar Leaders: Bryan & Janice Snyder
Diane Hager (937) 592-7793
Anne Reames (937) 592-1656
Registration Deadline: Monday Oct 8, 2018
See IOTC The Truth of America's Founding Seminar 2018 for more informaiton
- Visit Institute on the Constitution at www.theamericanview.com
- See What is the IOTC_2-24-17.
- See IOTC Promo 0.6 Syllabus.
- See IOTC Comments from Past Attendees.
- Listed below are links to three short promotional YouTube videos that will give you an idea of the material in the seminar:
- View Promo-1: Introduction and Invitation (Trailer).
- View Promo-2: What Makes You an American?
- View Promo-3: Will We be Ignorant or Free?
March 31st 2018:
Easter Vigil at Saint Patrick Catholic Church
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) with Father Landenwitch.
April 15th 2018:
First Communion at Saint Patrick Catholic Church
With Rev. Shawn Landenwitch.
- Listen to First Communion Homily
April 23rd 2017:
First Communion at Saint Patrick Catholic Church.
With Rev. Shawn Landenwitch
April 2nd 2017:
Both Saint Patrick and Saint Mary of the Woods Freshmen and Sophomores. Held at Saint Mary of the Woods Catholic Church. Celebrants: Most Rev Joseph Binzer on the right and Rev Shawn Landenwitch on the left.