- MASS SCHEDULE
04:00 PM SaturdayWEEKDAY
05:30 PM 2nd Saturday - Spanish Mass
10:00 AM Sunday
08:00 AM Tuesday
06:15 PM 1st/3rd/5th Thursday
- See Mass Schedule
- Coronavirus Update: Updated 5/28. Public masses have officially resumed. The Archbishop has lifted the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays during this time. Parishioners are free to attend a weekday Mass rather than a Sunday Mass. The Livestreamed 10:00 AM Mass will continue on Facebook. See Parish's Coronavirus Protocol for details.
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church's COVID-19 Response Information.
- View Parish Coronavirus Protocol for public Mass.
Sunday Mass Live-Stream:
Rev. Shawn Landenwitch will Live-Stream the liturgies weekly on Facebook.
See Mass Schedule for details.
THE CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY:
In the Divine Mercy revelations to St. Faustina, Our Lord made powerful promises about praying at 3:00 o'clock, the Hour of Mercy. He also promised great graces when we pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. In this time when we very much need to rest near Our Lord's Sacred Heart, we invite you to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy with this recording, where Father leads. If you are able to pray at 3:00 each day, please do so; however, the Chaplet is powerful at whatever time we are able to pray.
"When I see that the burden is beyond my strength, I do not consider or analyze it or probe into it, but I run like a child to the Heart of Jesus, and say only one thing to Him: 'You can do all things.' And then I keep silent, because I know that Jesus Himself will intervene in the matter, and as for me, instead of tormenting myself, I use that time to love Him."--St. Faustina
Jesus, I trust in You.
- Listen to The Chaplet of Divine Mercy.
- Daily Mass Online: For Daily Mass Online links, see Mass Schedule.
- Weekly Homily: Listen to the weekly Homily
- Bulletin and Calendar: View Bulletin and Parish Calendar
- Daily Readings: Visit U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for Daily Bible Readings
- St. Patrick Catholic Church Strategic Plan:
- View St. Patrick Catholic Church Strategic Plan
- View St. Patrick Catholic Church Strategic Plan Worksheets
- Catholics Come Home: Visit Catholics Come Home
The Catholic Telegraph:
The official newspaper of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- From The Desk of Father Shawn...
- April 29, 2020: Coronavirus Response Update
- Listen to Lenten Talks with Rev. Shawn Landenwitch
- LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS:
- View Upcoming Events
- Visit us on Facebook for more information.
- Sunday, June 7, 2020: 12:00 PM (Noon) First Communion Mass at St Patrick Church.
- Saturday, May 30, 2020: 8:00 PM Mass at Saint Patrick Church to include Baptisms and Confirmations for those in RCIA entering the Church.
Monday, May 25, 2020:
9:00 AM special Memorial Day Mass at Saint Patrick Church.
Public Masses will officially resume.
- SUMMER ADULT EDUCATION CLASSES: The summer adult ed class will begin again on Friday, June 5th. This class is held on Friday mornings at St. Mary of the Woods, after the 8:00 AM Mass. In the previous 3 summers, we have covered the first three sections of the Catechism. This year, we will look at the last section of the Catechism--Christian Prayer--as it is exemplified in the life and writing of St. Therese. As a Doctor of the Church, St. Therese is regarded as an exceptional teacher of the universal Church, whose insight into the divine truths is specially recommended for all the faithful. Though rightly assigned a place among intellectual giants and theological masters, it is the depth of her love and confidence in God, lived out through fidelity in whatever task God put before her, which makes her loved and approached by so many throughout the world.
- If you have not already done so, please contact Ashley Roberts at 937-592-1656 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to let her know you are interested, and to get ordering information for the book we will be using. It is not necessary to have attended in previous summers.
Paddy’s Pig Run/Walk 5K for 2020 - CANCELLED
Dear Paddy’s Pig Supporters,
I think this is our 18th year of racing and fun. Back in the winter months our committee had chosen June 26th as the 2020 Paddy’s Pig 5K Run/Walk date. The city of Bellefontaine approved our parade permit, members worked on t-shirt pricing, chipped timing, Food Trucks discussed and the beer garden plans laid out.
Then a very scary Pandemic hit our world, our country, our state, and our county. As of this evening 18 citizens are confirmed as having had COVID 19. The good news is that folks are recovering, there were no deaths and no new cases since April 24th. That being said there are many things up in the air, so to speak, and many unknowns.
So our committee and church, Saint Patrick, want to thank you for your continuous support as we announce that we have made the decision to cancel the race this year.
There are many unknowns as parade permits are on hold, and the virus itself causes concern, and we don’t want to risk loosing funds we’d have to commit to the race, or disappointing vendors or runners should we have to cancel. So, we will miss seeing all of you and visiting with you after the race. We look forward to the 2021 race, and ask God to bless you abundantly and watch over you and your families.
Take care in these challenging times and unchartered territory. If you need food, come to our church Food Pantry. Help one another and next year’s race will be here before you know it.
Our parish is now moving to online giving through our Parish Data System (PDS). You can set up your account at the link below. There are less charges to the parish if you use DIRECT DEPOSIT versus a Credit/Debit card. The card fees cost us more. We hope you like and will consider using this new giving tool. The Parish staff member that posts your giving now can just pick up your donations in the system. Call the office if you have questions. Fr. Shawn was the first participant and all went through the system well. We're pleased.
- Visit Saint Patrick Church Online Giving by Vanco Payment Solutions at eservicepayments.com.
Saturday, April 25, 2020:
Saint Patrick Catholic Church Anthony Marcelli will be ordained a transitional Deacon next Saturday, April 25th at Saint Peter in Chains Cathedral in Cincinnati, Ohio at 11:00 A.M.
In texting Anthony today, he said only their parents will be able to attend. The Ordination may be streamed, we'll have to wait and see. If you wish to send him a note or card send it to: Anthony Marcelli, Saint Bernadatte Church, 1479 Locust Lake Rd, Amelia, OH 45102.
- Visit Archdiocese of Cincinnati's Vocations website.
- Visit Novena for Deacons: Day 5 - Anthony Marcelli and Prayer for Deacons.
Sunday, April 12, 2020:
Kathy and Keith LeVan offer an Easter song for us. "Once Upon a Tree" by Pepper Choplin.
Visit Kathy Weiss LeVan Facebook Videos
Saturday, April 11, 2020:
Listen to Father Shawn's interview in peakofohio.com article
"Local churches will celebrate Easter and have a message of hope (Audio included)"
LENTEN FISH FRY:
CANCELED during Lent 2020.
Sunday, March 29, 2020:
Thank you note from Our Lady of Perpetual Help Orphanage.
Dear parishioners of Saint Patrick in Bellefontaine,
I am father Andre Sylvestre from the archdiocese of Cap Haitian. I am a good friend of Linda Thieman from St. Henry Parish. I said mass once at your parish. I also know Roger who visited Haiti last year with Linda. I am the Director Founder of the Orphanage of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in the archdiocese of Cap Haitian. Linda Thieman is the Mother of my orphanage and the ambassador of the orphanage as well in the States. She wired me the $550 that you gave her to help me buy food for my orphaned kids. On behalf of all my 37 orphaned kids I thank you very much for your generosity. Be assured that you will be present in our daily prayers because my orphaned kids pray for their benefactors at each meal they have. We will pray especially to God to ask Him to protect you from coronavirus during this scary time you are facing.
We are experiencing a scary time in Haiti too because we have 8 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Haiti right now. When we heard the great number of people who are killed by coronavirus in Italy we are very afraid of what may or will happen in Haiti soon if God does not make a miracle. We are praying a lot despite the doors of the Churches are closed.
At the orphanage we teach the kids to wash their hands very often. We teach other principles of hygiene as well. The kids are allowed to be only around of their residence. We do not allow visitors to come to see them. We stop the cooks from going to the informal market. We buy everything for them. Thanks to your generous financial assistance, I was able to buy food for one and half month for the orphaned kids despite the cost of the food becomes very high. Furthermore, there is already shortage or black market about food. Please keep us in your prayers as we for you and for the American people in general.
Fr. Andre Sylvestre
- Visit Our Lady of Perpetual Help Orphanage Foundation.
- URBI ET ORBI Watch Pope Francis give the "Urbi et Orbi" (To the City [Rome] and the World) blessing on Friday, March 27th, 2020.
- Watch on EWTN Facebook page.
- Watch on Vatican News YouTube page.
- Read on Vatican News for full text of his meditation.
WELCOME TO THERESE CALLAND:
Welcome Therese Calland as Administrative Assistant for Saint Patrick Church. Therese can be contacted at email@example.com.
Stations of the Cross:
CANCELED - Stations of the Cross at Church.
Lenten Talks with Rev. Shawn Landenwitch:
- Unlocking Divine Mercy:
- Unlocking Divine Mercy, 2020 Lenten Talk Part 1
Listen to Part 1
- Unlocking Divine Mercy, 2020 Lenten Talk Part 2
Listen to Part 2
- (View Handout)
- For additional Lenten Talks, see From The Desk of Father Shawn..